Entirely hand-crocheted using luxuriously soft yarn derived from the pulp of the organically grown and sustainably harvested bamboo trees, the Cheengoo Pat the Polar Bear Mini Doll is a sweet friend and toy for all.
- Made of 100% bamboo viscose yarn, polyfill
- Tested for highest standards of safety (ASTM and CPSIA)
- Machine washable on gentle cycle
- Designed in San Francisco
- Hand crocheted in China – Fair Trade
- Age recommendation: 3 years +
- Dimensions: 11″ H
- Perfect for baby’s first Christmas!
At Cheengoo (which translates to “friend” in Korean), there’s no need to sacrifice “the sensible for the sensational.” Making whimsical, beautiful products for pets and babies, Cheengoo is based in San Francisco. The company began with just a few puppy collars and leashes, and now stocks dozens of products for both pet owners and parents. Cheengoo’s adorable crochet toys, which call to mind simpler times, are all crafted ethically and environmentally by a team of artisan women – a happy band of mostly mothers and farmers in rural China and Nepal. Cheengoo provides these women with free training, flexible working hours and monthly compensation, in an industry where workers are usually only paid bi-annually. The result is beautiful products, made beautifully.