LEVO Baby Rocker in Walnut
$309.00 Ships Free
Oh no! We are out of stock. Enter your email address below and we will let you know once this item becomes available.
Notify me via email
Thank you! We will be in touch as soon as this item becomes available.
Error while sending email, please try again.
Designed to develop gross motor skills while resting comfortably, the versatile Charlie Crane LEVO Rocker is made for infants and turns into a rocking chair when your little one outgrows it. Featuring a machine-washable cushion and adjustable seat with two recline positions, the LEVO will be well-loved by your growing tot and used for years instead of months.
- Rocker is made from multi-ply European Walnut
- Finished with baby-safe, water-based paint
- Cushion fabric is made from 100% cotton with 100% polyester filling
- Organic White cushion is made from 100% GOTS-certified organic cotton with a polyester filling
- Cushion has a removable harness
- Adjustable seat offers two different reclining position
- Easy assembly
- Cushion is easy to remove and machine washable
- Age recommendation:
- 0 – approx. 7 months (or 7.7 – 19.8 lbs) with harness
- 7 months – 5 years without harness
- Weight: 8 lbs
- Dimensions: 28″ L x 18″ W x 15″ H
- Please note: Clean frame and arch with a clean, dry and soft cloth. Never use liquids, solvents, thinners, alcohol, or abrasives.
ABOUT CHARLIE CRANE
Founded in Paris in 2013 by Thomas Lépine, Charlie Crane’s mission is to provide modern families with beautiful and timeless kids furniture that parents are proud to display throughout their homes. From rockers that effortlessly tie into the living room’s decor to high chairs that match the dining room table, each piece features natural curves and elegantly sculpted wood that the whole family can appreciate and enjoy.Read MoreRead Less
Shipping and DeliveryFree shipping on orders over $75 within the contiguous U.S.!*
Returns PolicyFinal sale. As per our returns policy, this item is not eligible for return.FREE Returns. See our returns policy for more information.
Need Help? Click here to contact us.