Founded in Auckland, New Zealand in 2002, Carbon Solider creates runway worthy children’s pieces fueled by the simple passion for children’s fashion. The name, “Carbon Soldier” is a slang term for little ones, offspring, rug-rats, i.e. a little carbon copy of yourself. With a firm belief that children deserve the same quality of clothing as adults, the brand has constantly injected their heart and soul into maintaining and improving the design and manufacturing of their pieces.
The Marsh Dress can be worn on its own or layered over the Carbon Solider Henson Leotard for a preppy winter look.
- 50% wool, 50% polyester outer
- 97% polyester, 38% elastane lining
- Lined pinafore-style dress
- Front inserted stripe detail
- Back covered-button closure