Founded by mom, architect and graphic designer, Linda Urban, byHANA creates interactive, joyful, creative, graphic, and smart products for little ones. All byHANA products are designed with love and care and printed on eco-friendly paper. All the materials used have a certificate of origin from a sustainable development and are printed only a few miles from the byHANA studio to ensure less environmental impact and to boost the local economy.
The byHANA Workshop Book is full of exciting tasks that develop children’s imaginations, memory, attention and creativity in a playful way. Designed under the supervision of a psychologist and teacher, the byHANA Workbook combines classic coloring in with creative thinking.
- Printed on eco-friendly paper
- Paper made from peel of citrus fruits, grapes, cherries, olives and coffee
- Recyclable and biodegradable
- 22 pages
- Age recommendation: 4 years +
- Dimensions: 8.27″ X 11.69″