Founded by mom, architect and graphic designer, Linda Urban, byHANA creates interactive, joyful, creative, graphic, and smart products for little ones. All byHANA products are designed with love and care and printed on eco-friendly paper. All the materials used have a certificate of origin from a sustainable development and are printed only a few miles from the byHANA studio to ensure less environmental impact and to boost the local economy.
The byHANA EAT, DRAW, CREATE Book contains a variety of creative tasks focusing on dishes, food, eating, and dining.
- Printed on eco-friendly paper
- Paper made from peel of citrus fruits, grapes, cherries, olives and coffee
- Recyclable and biodegradable
- 25 pages
- Age recommendation: 4 years +
- Dimensions: 11.69″ x 16.54″