Inspired by the birth of their first child, Ella, Matt and Emily Reichardt founded Bumbleride out of their home in San Diego in 2004. Their line of strollers was intended for parents – and tots – who live healthy, active lifestyles and need the products to match. Every element of each product is designed in-house, drawing on the collective feedback of real parents. The company is also highly committed to environmentally friendly practices. The textiles, aluminum and plastics that make up Bumbleride products are carefully chosen for durability, safety and function, but also their environmental impact. Bumbleride also seek out suppliers that are innovating to save energy, conserve water and reduce pollution in landfills. Their fabrics are OEKO-TEX and Bluesign supplier certified and feature a 100% recycled polyester made from recycled post-consumer water bottles. Their Silver Black colors use an innovative dye process that conserves approximately 89 per cent less water than similar techniques and reduces pollution in the process.
The Bumbleride Indie Twin is a versatile all terrain double stroller designed to provide a smooth one hand push and offers quick access to both kids. The fully adjustable backrests, footrests and handle create a customized fit for you and your little ones.
- All-wheel suspension with air-filled tires (pump included)
- Single-lever reclines with airflow vented backrest
- 5-point breakaway harnesses with shoulder pads
- Welded, lightweight aluminum frame
- UPF/SPF 45+ canopies with magnetic viewing windows, pop out extensions and removable panels
- Eco fabric made from 100% recycled plastic (rPET) and innovative dye process (Oeko-Tex and bluesign certfied)
- Weight capacity: 90 lbs
- Weight: 36 lbs
- Standing/Unfolded: 36”L x 30”W x 26.5-45.5” H
- With wheels 32.5”L x 30”W x 13.5”H
- Without rear wheels 32.5”L x 30”W x 12”H
- Final sale. As per our returns policy, this item is not eligible for return