$629.00 Ships Free
Out of stock
Oh no! We are out of stock. Enter your email address below and we will let you know once this item becomes available.
Notify me via email
Thank you! We will be in touch as soon as this item becomes available.
Error while sending email, please try again.
The Bumbleride 2020 Speed Stroller is a purpose-built running stroller specifically engineered for you to go at your own pace. With the innovative Speed3 Steering System, you can set the wheels to suit your workout, allowing you to safely run, walk, or jog with your tot.
- Durable fabrics made from 100% recycled PET water bottles
- 25% of plastic components made from recycled fishing nets
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class I certified to be free from harmful chemicals
- PFC free durable water repellent (DWR free of PFOA, PFOS & PFASs)
- Car seat and bassinet compatible
- UPF 45+ canopy with pop-out extension for extra coverage + air vents
- Speed3 Steering System:
- Locked for running/training
- Partial swivel for jogging and all-terrain trails
- Full swivel for city
- Single-lever recline with airflow vented backrest
- Adjustable handle with PVC-free TPR grip and safety strap
- Welded, lightweight aluminum frame
- One step, ergonomic trigger release, compact fold with auto-lock
- Quick access foot brake
- Built-in mesh storage pockets
- Large cargo basket with storage for (included) air pump
- 5-point breakaway harness with shoulder pads
- Weight: 26 lb
- Two 16″ rear and one 12″ front air-filled tire
- Weight recommendation: Up to 65 lbs
- Standing dimensions: 39″L x 25″W x 35″- 46″H
- Folded dimensions:
- Swivel: 33″L x 25″W x 15.5″H
- Jog: 37″L x 25″W x 16.5″H
- ASTM-F833 (US) SOR-85-379 (CAN), EN-1888 (EU), AS/NZS-2088 (AUS/ NZ) certification
- Manufacturer’s warranty: 3 years
Inspired by the birth of their first child, Ella, Matt and Emily Reichardt founded Bumbleride out of their home in San Diego in 2004. Their line of strollers was intended for parents who live active lifestyles and need the products to match. Every element of each product is designed in-house, drawing on the collective feedback from real parents. The company is also highly committed to environmentally friendly practices. The textiles, aluminum and plastics that make up Bumbleride products are carefully chosen for durability, safety and function, but also their environmental impact. Bumbleride seeks out suppliers that are innovating to save energy, conserve water and reduce pollution in landfills. Their fabrics are OEKO-TEX and Bluesign supplier certified and feature a 100% recycled polyester made from recycled post-consumer water bottles. Their Silver Black colors use an innovative dye process that conserves 89% less water than similar techniques and reduces pollution in the process.Read MoreRead Less
Shipping and DeliveryFree shipping on orders over $75 within the contiguous U.S.!*
Returns PolicyFinal sale. As per our returns policy, this item is not eligible for return.FREE Returns. See our returns policy for more information.
Need Help? Click here to contact us.