Indie Twin Stroller
$839.00 – $869.00
Oh no! We are out of stock. Enter your email address below and we will let you know once this item becomes available.
Notify me via email
Thank you! We will be in touch as soon as this item becomes available.
Error while sending email, please try again.
The Bumbleride 2020 Indie Twin Stroller offers the versatility needed to get out and about with two kids. Soft, durable fabrics made from 100% recycled PET have kept over half a million water bottles out of landfills since 2011, while the side by side design provides a customized fit for each little one. The narrow silhouette, smooth maneuverability, and UPF 45+ canopies make Indie Twin’s adaptability unmatched.
- Durable fabrics made from 100% recycled PET water bottles
- 25% of plastic components made from recycled fishing nets
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class I certified to be free from harmful chemicals
- PFC free durable water repellent (DWR free of PFOA, PFOS & PFASs)
- Perfect for twins or an infant and toddler
- Infant compatible without attachments, option to add Infant Car Seat Adapter or Bassinet (both sold separately)
- Dual car seat compatible
- Quick, compact fold, auto lock + standing stow
- UPF 45+ canopy with pop-out extension for extra coverage + air vents
- Single-lever recline with airflow vented backrest
- Adjustable handle with TPR grip (PVC free) and safety strap
- One step hinged fold with ergonomic trigger release and auto-lock
- Built-in storage pocket for water bottles
- Large cargo basket with storage for air pump (pump included)
- 5-point breakaway harnesses with shoulder pads
- Adjustable footrests for infants and deep footwell for toddlers
- Secure, flip-flop friendly foot brake
- 360-degree swivel front wheels with in-line lock option for all-terrain
- Air-filled tires and all-wheel suspension
- Machine washable and removable fabrics and canopy
- Parent wrist strap
- Foldable bumper bar
- Weight Capacity: 90 lbs
- No Age/Weight minimum on lowest recline settings
- Weight: 36 lbs
- Standing/Unfolded dimensions: 36”L x 29.5”W x 26.5-45.5” H
- Upright Fold height: 30.5”H x 13.5″ W
- Folded dimensions:
- With Wheels: 32.5”L x 29.5”W x 13.5”H
- Without Rear Wheels: 32.5”L x 29.5”W x 12”H
- ASTM-F833 (US) SOR-85-379 (CAN), EN-1888 (EU), AS/NZS-2088 (AUS/ NZ) certifications
- Manufacturer’s warranty: 3 years
Inspired by the birth of their first child, Ella, Matt and Emily Reichardt founded Bumbleride out of their home in San Diego in 2004. Their line of strollers was intended for parents who live active lifestyles and need the products to match. Every element of each product is designed in-house, drawing on the collective feedback from real parents. The company is also highly committed to environmentally friendly practices. The textiles, aluminum and plastics that make up Bumbleride products are carefully chosen for durability, safety and function, but also their environmental impact. Bumbleride seeks out suppliers that are innovating to save energy, conserve water and reduce pollution in landfills. Their fabrics are OEKO-TEX and Bluesign supplier certified and feature a 100% recycled polyester made from recycled post-consumer water bottles. Their Silver Black colors use an innovative dye process that conserves 89% less water than similar techniques and reduces pollution in the process.Read MoreRead Less
Shipping and DeliveryFree shipping on orders over $75 within the contiguous U.S.!*
Returns PolicyFinal sale. As per our returns policy, this item is not eligible for return.FREE Returns. See our returns policy for more information.
Need Help? Click here to contact us.