The name Bugaboo is synonymous with strollers. But it wasn’t always that way. In fact, back in 1994, when Chief Design Officer at Bugaboo Max Barenbrug designed his stroller for his graduation at the Design Academy in Eindhoven, it was the first of its kind. The modular stroller, loaded with functionalities that could be used on any terrain was a completely new concept at the time. Five years later, Barenburg and his business partner Eduard Zanen founded their own factory, after failing to find a manufacturer that would meet their high safety standards. Today, Bugaboo is a company with 70 bright thinkers, smart designers and highly skilled engineers whose products are sold in more than 50 countries around the world, and the line has expanded to include luggage systems and capsules. But the primary goal – to allow parents to move their kids around the world with ease – will never change.
The Bugaboo Stand can transform your bassinet into a sleeping solution or seat into a high chair. It’s unique design is compatible with the Bugaboo Cameleon³ and the Bugaboo Donkey, however each model requires a different set of adapters and needs to be purchased separately.
- Extends the use of the bugaboo stroller by creating a bassinet stand or high chair
- Stable horizontal bassinet station that can be used for overnight sleeping
- Integrated storage basket for small goods or toys
- Includes transport bag
- Unfolded: 36″ x 20.9″
- Folded: 19.7″ x 9.8″ x 6.3″
- Stand in combination with bassinet is suitable from birth up to 20 lbs
- Stand in combination with seat is suitable from 6-36 months 37.5 lb
- Weight: 6.1 lb
- Final sale. As per our returns policy, this item is not eligible for return