The name Bugaboo is synonymous with strollers. But it wasn’t always that way. In fact, back in 1994, when Chief Design Officer at Bugaboo Max Barenbrug designed his stroller for his graduation at the Design Academy in Eindhoven, it was the first of its kind. The modular stroller, loaded with functionalities that could be used on any terrain was a completely new concept at the time. Five years later, Barenburg and his business partner Eduard Zanen founded their own factory, after failing to find a manufacturer that would meet their high safety standards. Today, Bugaboo is a company with 70 bright thinkers, smart designers and highly skilled engineers whose products are sold in more than 50 countries around the world, and the line has expanded to include luggage systems and capsules. But the primary goal – to allow parents to move their kids around the world with ease – will never change.
The soft and breathable Bugaboo Seat Liner makes every journey more comfortable, while protecting your stroller from accidental spills & crumbs. It can easily be removed for machine washing.
- Breathable fabric treated with bamboo charcoal to regulate the child’s temperature and to wick away moisture
- Additional padding for your child’s comfort and protection from accidental spills
- Easily attaches to all Bugaboo stroller seats for a secure ride
- Convenient Velcro© slit openings for a secure fit
- Machine washable
- Final sale. As per our returns policy, this item is not eligible for return