The name Bugaboo is synonymous with strollers. But it wasn’t always that way. In fact, back in 1994, when Chief Design Officer at Bugaboo Max Barenbrug designed his stroller for his graduation at the Design Academy in Eindhoven, it was the first of its kind. The modular stroller, loaded with functionalities that could be used on any terrain was a completely new concept at the time. Five years later, Barenburg and his business partner Eduard Zanen founded their own factory, after failing to find a manufacturer that would meet their high safety standards. Today, Bugaboo is a company with 70 bright thinkers, smart designers and highly skilled engineers whose products are sold in more than 50 countries around the world, and the line has expanded to include luggage systems and capsules. But the primary goal – to allow parents to move their kids around the world with ease – will never change.
Create a comfortable ride for you and your child by attaching the comfort wheeled board, with detachable seat to the chassis of your Bugaboo stroller in just two clicks. The flexible board positioning, left or right from the center, creates extra walking space. Featuring Bugaboo’s signature suspension for a bump-free stroll, the board offers an older sibling the option to stand or sit with an easy to attach seat. When not in use, the board can easily be clicked up or detached.
- Securely attaches to any Bugaboo Donkey stroller with appropriate adapter
- Flexible board positioning
- Self-supporting click system in 3 positions (riding, half up and folded up)
- Seat can be stored in the stroller’s under-seat basket
- Smooth-rolling, never-flat wheel
- Board can easily be detached when not in use
- ABS plastic and aluminum
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Includes comfort wheeled board and seat adapter
- Final sale. As per our returns policy, this item is not eligible for return