The name Bugaboo is synonymous with strollers. But it wasn’t always that way. In fact, back in 1994, when Chief Design Officer at Bugaboo Max Barenbrug designed his stroller for his graduation at the Design Academy in Eindhoven, it was the first of its kind. The modular stroller, loaded with functionalities that could be used on any terrain was a completely new concept at the time. Five years later, Barenburg and his business partner Eduard Zanen founded their own factory, after failing to find a manufacturer that would meet their high safety standards. Today, Bugaboo is a company with 70 bright thinkers, smart designers and highly skilled engineers whose products are sold in more than 50 countries around the world, and the line has expanded to include luggage systems and capsules. But the primary goal – to allow parents to move their kids around the world with ease – will never change.
Protect your stroller against dirt, scratches and water with the Bugaboo Comfort Transport Bag. Suitable for all Bugaboo strollers, this self-standing bag is durable and perfect for traveling or long term storage. The Bugaboo Comfort Transport bag folds up small to fit in the under-seat basket when not in use and features an integrated bag to store the front wheels of the Bugaboo Bee.
- Features comfortable carrying handles and two wheels for easy rolling
- Includes shoulder straps for carrying and a separate bag for front and rear wheels
- Folds compactly for storage when not in use
- Durable, water-repellent fabric
- Two-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Color: Black
- Final sale. As per our returns policy, this item is not eligible for return.