Bugaboo introduces the Atelier Collection, a limited-edition design for the Bugaboo Cameleon3. With its sleek lines and a contrasting color palette, the collection’s most eye-catching feature is its bold silhouette. By using a light mélange fabric and black faux leather details, their designers have cleverly added another dimension to the contours of the stroller. The Atelier Collection showcases the craftsmanship of Bugaboo’s in-house design studio, which has been producing fashion-forward strollers for over 15 years. Created with the utmost precision, every element – from the faux leather details to the rich, mélange fabric – has been carefully considered to create a statement piece. Suitable for a newborn or toddler, the multi-terrain Cameleon3 can seamlessly adapt to your journey – whether that’s through the city, woods, sand or snow. The modular setup lets you adjust the stroller with particular needs at that moment. Featuring three multi-terrain positions, the small swivel wheels in front will help navigate through tight spaces with one hand and adjustable suspension keeps you rolling smoothly. On rougher terrain, with big wheels forward, you’ll be ready for bumps that come your way.
- Suitable from birth up to 36 months
- One hand release bassinet
- Light and compact
- Five-point harness with height adjustable shoulder straps
- Mattress with aerated inlay
- Foam filled rubber tires
- All fabrics are machine washable
- Car seat compatible
- Reversible & reclinable seat
- Includes rain cover and underseat basket
- Weight (chassis, wheels, seat): 21 lbs
Color: Stone Melange
- Final sale. As per our returns policy, this item is not eligible for return.