With a name like Bootaboot (a nickname from creator and designer, Denise Hedin’s, dad) Denise had the idea of Bunny June in her head for a few years. Finally deciding to dust off her pattern drawing books and learn how to screen print, she decided to make it happen! Earning a degree in Fashion at the Savannah College of Art and Design, it was important that she not only create a beautiful handmade toy, but an eco-friendly one as well. That’s why each doll is printed onto 100% organic cotton fabrics and uses eco-friendly water-based inks, so Bunny June is safe and ready to travel and learn about other cultures.
Konnichiwa! Wearing a pleated sailor dress and matching headband, Bunny June is ready to tour Tokyo with you. Help her navigate the Tokyo Metro, exploring the city like a local. When it’s time for a bite, stop at Tsukiji Fish Market for sushi and green tea. Remember to stamp her passport to commemorate the trip! Bunny June is sure to be your trusty friend and tiptop travel buddy.
- Made of sturdy organic cotton canvas
- Hypoallergenic polyfill
- Hand-printed face, ears and paws
- Includes plush sushi and green tea with magnets
- Blank passport book pages, ready to fill with included stickers from her travels
- Heirloom quality design
- All dolls ship in 100% recycled boxes or mailers
- Spot clean
- Made in the USA
- Age recommendation: 3 years +
- Dimensions: Approx. 17″ T (23″ including ears)