With a name like Bootaboot (a nickname from creator and designer, Denise Hedin’s, dad) Denise had the idea of Bunny June in her head for a few years. Finally deciding to dust off her pattern drawing books and learn how to screen print, she decided to make it happen! Earning a degree in Fashion at the Savannah College of Art and Design, it was important that she not only create a beautiful handmade toy, but an eco-friendly one as well. That’s why each doll is printed onto 100% organic cotton fabrics and uses eco-friendly water-based inks, so Bunny June is safe and ready to travel and learn about other cultures.
Cheerio! Dressed in a red and white checked coat, Bunny June is ready to explore London with you. Hop on a double-decker bus, try to make the guards giggle at Buckingham Palace, and warm up with a hot cuppa. Help her tuck into her fish & chips when she gets peckish. And don’t forget to stamp her passport! Bunny June is sure to be your trusty friend and tiptop travel buddy.
- Made of sturdy organic cotton canvas
- Hypoallergenic polyfill
- Hand-printed face, ears and paws
- Includes plush fish with chips/peas and fabric newspaper wrapper with magnets
- Blank passport book pages, ready to fill with included stickers from her travels
- Heirloom quality design
- All dolls ship in 100% recycled boxes or mailers
- Spot clean
- Made in the USA
- Age recommendation: 3 years +
- Dimensions: Approx. 17″ T (23″ including ears)