At Boon, the goal is simple: to make safe, affordable products that make parents’ lives a little easier. It all started when designer Rebecca Finell needed a solution to her own toddler’s messy bathtime habits. The Frog Pod – a cute, innovative way to store bath toys – was born, but Finell wasn’t finished. Teaming up with business partner Ryan Fernandez, together they founded Boon Inc. Today, Boon offers a range of products that meet that initial brief – to make parenting easier – like clever drying racks for bottles and pacifiers and a collapsible baby bathtub that’s ideal for travel.
The Boon Orb Bottle Warmer uses steam to heat bottles and baby food without hot spots and doubles as eye candy. It’s crafted from BPA, Phthalate and PVC-free plastic, has a stable non-skid base and fits nearly every size bottle. It also includes a basket for baby food jars, a graduated tube for measuring water to be steamed and has an integrated auto-off feature after heating is complete.
- Free from PVC, BPA and Phthalates
- Steam heats bottles and baby food without hotspots
- Warming chamber fits most bottle types
- Stable non-skid base
- Includes basket for baby food jars
- Includes graduated tube for measuring water to be steamed
- Max voltage 120VAC, 60Hz and 300W
- Detachable power cord
- Integrated auto-off feature after heating is complete
- Dimensions: 6.2″ x 6.2″ x 5.5″