At Boon, the goal is simple: to make safe, affordable products that make parents’ lives a little easier. It all started when designer Rebecca Finell needed a solution to her own toddler’s messy bathtime habits. The Frog Pod – a cute, innovative way to store bath toys – was born, but Finell wasn’t finished. Teaming up with business partner Ryan Fernandez, together they founded Boon Inc. Today, Boon offers a range of products that meet that initial brief – to make parenting easier – like clever drying racks for bottles and pacifiers and a collapsible baby bathtub that’s ideal for travel.
The Boon Bug Pod Bath Toy Scoop is a cute and fun way for your kids to clean-up and store their toys at bath time. The BPA, PVC and Phthalate free drainable scoop makes collecting and rinsing bath toys a breeze while the wall-mounted base is used for drainage and storage. The pod can attach to the bathtub wall with either super-strong adhesive strips or screws (included) and is designed with holes to reduce mold and mildew build up on toys.
- Free from BPA, PVC and Phthalates
- Removable scoop makes bath time clean-up fun and easy
- Stores and organizes bath accessories
- Wall-mounted base with built-in shelf helps reduce mold and mildew build-up on toys
- Mounting options included: adhesive strips and hardware
- Dimensions: 11″ x 17″ x 7.5″