Blending aesthetic beauty and functionality is what Billy Bibs do best, striving to make heartfelt, heirloom-quality products that bring you joy, while saving your tot’s clothes from drool and dribbles. Billy Bibs’ local makers include several stay-at-home moms that work on their own terms. This allows Billy Bibs to produce exceptional products that are hand made in the Pacific Northwest while maintaining high-integrity labor practices.
Certain to catch dribbles and drool, the handmade, dapper Otis bib comes comes with a polka dot design on one side, and a solid amber yellow fabric on the other.
- 1 reversible bib
- Trimmed with braided piping
- Natural cotton string ties
- Machine washable in cold water
- One size fits most
- As a general rule, the bib will appear larger on newborns and fit snugly on 1 year-olds
- Due to it’s reversible nature, both sides are shown in the pictures
- Dimensions: 7.5″ x 8″
- Handmade in the Pacific Northwest, USA