Blending aesthetic beauty and functionality is what Billy Bibs do best, striving to make heartfelt, heirloom-quality products that bring you joy, while saving your tot’s clothes from drool and dribbles. Billy Bibs’ local makers include several stay-at-home moms that work on their own terms. This allows Billy Bibs to produce exceptional products that are hand made in the Pacific Northwest while maintaining high-integrity labor practices.
The beautiful, handmade Eden Bib comes with a floral bouquet design on one side, and a yellow linen fabric on the other. The linen side is also trimmed with extra poms, hiding exposed seams and adding a bohemian touch.
- 1 reversible bib
- Trimmed with cotton fringe
- Natural cotton string ties
- Machine washable in cold water
- One size fits most
- As a general rule, the bib will appear larger on newborns and fit snugly on 1 year-olds
- Due to it’s reversible nature, both sides are shown in the pictures
- Dimensions: 7″ x 7″
- Handmade in the Pacific Northwest, USA