Founded by California-based couple and parents of two, Kristin and Steve Rho, Big Future Toys is the answer to their search for high-quality, sustainable and non-toxic toys for their children. Dedicated to making toys in a better way, the brand is most notably famous for their magnetic Earthtiles as well as their promise to plant a tree for every toy sold. Handmade from FSC certified wood and designed to last, all Big Future Toys are intended to be passed down from sibling to sibling or onto family and friends. With the mission of limiting the amount of toys that end up in landfills, you can also send your used toys back to the brand who will inspect them, refurbish them and find them a good home.
Big Future Toys Earthtiles allow kids to imagine, build and learn while having loads of fun. Consisting of 32 wooden magnetic tiles, kids love using Earthtiles to create little houses, castles, rockets, mazes and more.
- Handcrafted from durable birch wood from FSC certified forests
- Finished with non-toxic, water-based lacquer
- 32 piece set includes: 20 Squares, 8 equilateral triangles & 4 isosceles triangles
- Completely kid-safe and tested for lead, other heavy metals, and phthalates
- For every purchase, Big Future Toys plants a tree
- Age recommendation: 3 years +