Berlin Boombox makes recyclable mobile speakers inspired by the old school ghettoblasters of the 1980s. Made from cardboard and ﬂat packed as a DIY kit, their German engineered audio technology delivers powerful sound to your smartphone. Designed by Berlin-based designer Axel Pfaender, all parts are designed with a dedication to detail and manufactured with the greatest possible level of precision. Where possible, the brand uses recycled cardboard and focuses on minimizing electronic waste as well as unnecessary packaging.
The Berlin Boombox Recycled Boombox is made from the best available corrugated cardboard and features a strong carrying handle, a beautiful aluminum knob for power and volume control as well as a powerful 2 x 5 stereo sound system.
- Made of recycled cardboard (Corrugated board type E, double layer)
- Screen printed using water-based Pantone inks
- Comes as a flat packed DIY kit
- Compatible with every smartphone* and mp3 player, tablet or laptop
- Connect to your device’s headphone jack or connect wireless via Bluetooth®
- Bluetooth® 4.1 Wireless Audio
- Power: 3 AA batteries, 5V micro-USB
- Powerful 2 x 5 watts stereo sound
- Speakers: 2 MIVOC PRO 75mm/3″ full range
- 4 Ohm, 60 – 20.000 Hz
- Weight: 1.9 lbs
- Dimensions: 14″ W x 9.8″ H x 4.3″ D / 35.5 x 25 x 12 cm