Made with nearly 6000 bio-active compounds, the BEB Organic Diaper Balm is made with the brand’s signature PHYTOCURA™ phytonutrient complex, and will provide instant relief to the redness, irritation, inflammation, and pain associated with diaper rash and other minor skin conditions. For extra eczema care, you can apply a thick coat all over and leave it on overnight.
- Key ingredients:
- Zinc: Proven to accelerate healing and guard against wetness and germs.
- Green Tea: Inhibits free radical damage with antioxidants to support healing.
- Sweet Potatoes: Increase skin moisture to support the healing of stressed and damaged skin.
- Geranium: Prevents inflammation at wound sites, and alleviates stress.
- Marigold: Brings extra soothing, calming, and conditioning benefits while building skin strength.
- Made with PHYTOCURA™ Phytonutrient Complex
- Made from 92% organic ingredients
- 100% non-GMO
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- Allergy tested
- NICU safe
- Gentle, safe, and ideal for fragile preemie skin
- Chosen by America’s top hospitals and birth centers to treat the little ones in their care
- Every ingredient is top-ranked by Environmental Working Group (EWG) and 3rd party verified
- Made in the USA
- Step 5 of the BEB Organic Skincare Routine:
Ingredients: Active: Zinc Oxide 22%; Inactive: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Cetyl Palmitate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil*, Cymbopogon Martini (Palmarosa) Oil*, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil*, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Seed Extract*, Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Flower Extract*, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil*, Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Oil*, Ceramide 3
*Certified Organic Ingredients
ABOUT BEB ORGANIC
BEB Organic is a brand that has been more than 20 years in the making. Founder Kim Walls is the daughter of a renowned skincare expert and developed the brand with the fundamental knowledge that when given the right nourishment, our own bodies can be most miraculous healers. Working closely with neonatal intensive care doctors and nurses, Kim developed a line of specialized products that support the healthy skin development of babies, particularly those born early, where mindful touch is of the utmost importance. Each product contains clinically validated, plant-based ingredients, including Kim’s own brainchild, PHYTOCURA™, which is a proven bioactive complex that targets, protects, and activates our skin’s natural healing properties. Donating 2% of their annual profits to support NICU patients and hospitals through Hand to Hold, BEB Organic is truly setting babies up for a lifetime of good health.