With mutual values in safety, high quality and timeless design, married with a love for bicycles, founders, Juan Manuel and Friday, created Banwood with an idea to implement something different. A family-owned business, they’ve built a lifestyle brand with a passion for creating high-end cycling products for children. Contemporary matched with mid-century charm, the key words throughout the creative process are simplicity, minimalism and functionality. From design and manufacturing to delivery, each phase is personally overseen to fulfill strict safety and quality standards, to produce beautiful products for families around the world.
Your mini me cyclist is in for a ‘wheelie’ good time with the Banwood Classic. Inspired by vintage bicycles for adults and influenced by Scandinavian design, the Banwood Classic features a lightweight alloy frame and rosewood Vintage pedals. Your mini me cyclist will be the coolest kid on the block sporting the bike’s brown faux leather saddle and grips in matching colors, cream 16” tires and a detachable wicker basket in rattan – perfect for packing in the essentials (think lunch, water bottle and favorite toy!) for a day’s adventure.
- Back pedal brake /security wheels brake
- Front adjustable caliper brake lever suitable for children’s hands
- Includes training wheels, kick stand & bell
- Wheel reflectors & back reflectors
- Mudguards and chain guards
- Single speed gears
- Adjustable saddle
- Extra PVC pedal
- Age recommendation: 4 – 7 years
- Weight: 17.4 lbs
- Handlebar height: adjustable from 25.9” – 28.3” (66 – 72 cm)
- Minimal seat height: 18.1” (46 cm)
- Maximum seat height: 22.4″ (57 cm)
- Final sale. As per our returns policy, this item is not eligible for return.