Perfect for your dress-up box or for adding to a Halloween costume, the Band of the Wild White Unicorn Costume Accessory Set will immerse your little one in a magical world of make-believe!
- Made from 35% cotton and 65% polyester twill. 100% cotton hair.
- 50% of the fabric that Band of the Wild uses to craft their costumes is dead-stock (waste fabric from bigger companies) and organic cotton is sourced whenever possible.
- Shimmering gold horn and rainbow mane and tail
- Hood has an invisible magnetic snap closure under the chin
- Tail has a covered elastic belt
- Machine washable
ABOUT BAND OF THE WILD
Band of the Wild was founded by Rachel, a middle child of 5 who grew up in the mountains of North Carolina. Much of her and her siblings’ free time was spent out in the forest, guided only by their imaginations. After moving to LA as an adult and working as a costume designer while also caring for her own young children, she realized how much she missed the wilderness, and being a part of a “band”. And just like that, Band of the Wild was born! Designed with whimsy, imagination, sustainability and practicality in mind, each costume easily transforms into a set of pajamas – just remove the wings and hood and jump into bed! The brand also aims to promote sustainability and step away from the throwaway culture that plagues modern society. 50% of their fabric is dead-stock (waste fabric from bigger companies) and organic threads are used whenever possible.