Just in time for Halloween, the Band of the Wild Mermaid Costume is bright and colorful that every little mermaid will love! This whimsical creature has a quilted fin that makes it easy for walking, and cozy enough to sleep in.
- Costume is made from 95% cotton and 5% spandex
- 50% of the fabric that Band of the Wild uses to craft their costumes is dead-stock (waste fabric from bigger companies) and organic cotton is sourced whenever possible.
- Bright pink costume with rainbow fin and top
- Sleeveless and long skirt
- Quilted fin and is easy to walk in
- All parts are machine washable
ABOUT BAND OF THE WILD
Band of the Wild was founded by Rachel, a middle child of 5 who grew up in the mountains of North Carolina. Much of her and her siblings’ free time was spent out in the forest, guided only by their imaginations. After moving to LA as an adult and working as a costume designer while also caring for her own young children, she realized how much she missed the wilderness, and being a part of a “band”. And just like that, Band of the Wild was born! Designed with whimsy, imagination, sustainability and practicality in mind, each costume easily transforms into a set of pajamas – just remove the wings and hood and jump into bed! The brand also aims to promote sustainability and step away from the throwaway culture that plagues modern society. 50% of their fabric is dead-stock (waste fabric from bigger companies) and organic threads are used whenever possible.