Bambo Nature believes that choosing safe, gentle and eco-friendly products for your baby shouldn’t mean compromising performance. After over 30 years of achieving the world’s highest certifications, they continue to innovate and research so they can meet an even higher standard — yours. Bambo Nature was the first baby diaper in the world certified with the esteemed Nordic Ecolabel and EU Flower ecolabel. They are also proud members of the United Nations Global Compact.
More than just eco-friendly—Bambo Nature’s diapers are safe and offer supernatural performance! Free of harmful chemicals and all known allergens, their diapers have a unique three-layer design and super-absorbent core that can stand up to multiple wettings—even overnight. Combined with their fully breathable backsheet, baby’s sensitive skin will stay dry and comfortable. A wetness indicator changes color to indicate when a change is needed and their flexible waistband and latex-free leg cuffs help diapers stay in place while maximizing movement so your child can boot, scoot and boogie all day long.
- Available is sizes 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5
- Designed to minimize the risks of allergy and diaper rash
- Free of harmful chemicals and all known allergens
- Ultra-absorbent and perfect for both daytime and overnight use
- Super soft on baby’s skin
- Dermatologically tested
- Overlap in weights per diaper size to allow for different body types
- Size 1: 4-11 lbs (28 diapers)
- Size 2: 7-13 lbs (30 diapers)
- Size 3: 9-20 lbs (33 diapers)
- Size 4: 15-40 lbs (30 diapers)
- Size 5: 24-55 lbs (27 diapers)