In 1993 academic architect and set designer Wojciech Bajor started a family based company called Bajo. Located in the scenic Polish Carpathian Mountains, Bajo focuses on sustainable and non-toxic solutions in their toy making. Committed to promoting engaged play, Bajo is often used as pedagogical aids in kindergartens because their toys truly teach. With a focus on positive social change and environmental consciousness, Bajo Toys provide products made with high-quality materials from local suppliers who respect eco-standards of the wood production.
Bajo XL Dominos measure in at 6″ x 3″ each and are a great way to teach kids cause and effect and hone fine motor skills. The set includes 28 domino pieces and a wooden storage box. They can be used for classic domino stacking and toppling, general stacking, counting and building activities for hours of endless fun in the home or garden.
- Made in Poland of FSC certified wood
- Painted with non-toxic paint
- Set includes 28 domino pieces + wooden storage box
- Meets European Standards EN 71
- Age recommendation: 2 years +
- Dimensions: Each domino piece is 6″ x 3″