In 1993 academic architect and set designer Wojciech Bajor started a family based company called Bajo. Located in the scenic Polish Carpathian Mountains, Bajo focuses on sustainable and non-toxic solutions in their toy making. Committed to promoting engaged play, Bajo is often used as pedagogical aids in kindergartens because their toys truly teach. With a focus on positive social change and environmental consciousness, Bajo Toys provide products made with high-quality materials from local suppliers who respect eco-standards of the wood production.
The Bajo Tow Truck is made of child-safe wood and is finished with non-toxic paint, perfect for little hands and safe for mouths.
- Made in Poland of FSC certified wood
- Painted with non-toxic paint
- Encourages hand-eye coordination
- Meets European Standards EN 71
- Age recommendation: 2 years +
- Dimensions: 5.9″ x 1.97″ x 3.9″