In 1993 academic architect and set designer Wojciech Bajor started a family based company called Bajo. Located in the scenic Polish Carpathian Mountains, Bajo focuses on sustainable and non-toxic solutions in their toy making. Committed to promoting engaged play, Bajo is often used as pedagogical aids in kindergartens because their toys truly teach. With a focus on positive social change and environmental consciousness, Bajo Toys provide products made with high-quality materials from local suppliers who respect eco-standards of the wood production.
The Bajo Totem is a puzzle on a pole and a nod to the North American West Coast Indian tribes. Teach children about the tradition of Totem Poles with this beautiful wooden stacking toy.
- Made in Poland of FSC certified wood
- Painted with non-toxic paints
- Includes 13 pieces
- Encourages fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination and problem solving
- Meets European Standards EN 71
- Age recommendation: 2 years +
- Dimensions: 13.8″ x 2.8″ x 7.5″ / 35 x 7 x 19 cm