In 1993 academic architect and set designer Wojciech Bajor started a family based company called Bajo. Located in the scenic Polish Carpathian Mountains, Bajo focuses on sustainable and non-toxic solutions in their toy making. Committed to promoting engaged play, Bajo is often used as pedagogical aids in kindergartens because their toys truly teach. With a focus on positive social change and environmental consciousness, Bajo Toys provide products made with high-quality materials from local suppliers who respect eco-standards of the wood production.
Bajo Spell Animals enable children to both explore the animal kingdom while developing both their language and spelling skills. Each square puzzle features oblong blocks that contain both a letter and part of a picture to form an animal. Help children to both spell the word and fit the picture together.
- Made in Poland of FSC certified wood
- Painted with non-toxic paint
- Includes 12 blocks
- Encourages hand-eye coordination and vocabulary
- Meets European Standards EN 71
- Age recommendation: 18 months +
- 2.4″ x 0.8″ x 0.8″ (6 x 2 x 2 cm)
- 3.1″ x 0.8″ x 0.8″ (8 x 2 x 2 cm)
- 3.9″ x 0.8″ x 0.8″ (10 x 2 x 2 cm)