In 1993 academic architect and set designer Wojciech Bajor started a family based company called Bajo. Located in the scenic Polish Carpathian Mountains, Bajo focuses on sustainable and non-toxic solutions in their toy making. Committed to promoting engaged play, Bajo is often used as pedagogical aids in kindergartens because their toys truly teach. With a focus on positive social change and environmental consciousness, Bajo Toys provide products made with high-quality materials from local suppliers who respect eco-standards of the wood production.
A fun take on a classic toy, the Bajo Palm Stacker encourages hand eye coordination, color identification and is most importantly: non-toxic, eco-friendly and safe.
- Made in Poland of FSC certified wood
- Encourages hand-eye coordination
- Meets European Standards EN 71
- Age recommendation: 12 months +
- Dimensions: 4.7″ x 4.7″ x 10.6″ (12 x 12 x 27 cm)