In 1993 academic architect and set designer Wojciech Bajor started a family based company called Bajo. Located in the scenic Polish Carpathian Mountains, Bajo focuses on sustainable and non-toxic solutions in their toy making. Committed to promoting engaged play, Bajo is often used as pedagogical aids in kindergartens because their toys truly teach. With a focus on positive social change and environmental consciousness, Bajo Toys provide products made with high-quality materials from local suppliers who respect eco-standards of the wood production.
The Bajo Elephant Sorter can be used in three different ways for optimal fun and learning. Tots can use the toy as a puzzle, remove the elephants and sort them from standing to lying or from small to largest, or even stack the elephants on top of each other.
- Made in Poland of FSC certified wood
- Includes 7 elephant pieces with base
- Encourages hand-eye coordination and critical thinking
- Meets European Standards EN 71
- Age recommendation: 18 months +
- Dimensions: 6.7″ x 9.4″ x 1.2″ (17 x 24 x 3 cm)