In 1993 academic architect and set designer Wojciech Bajor started a family based company called Bajo. Located in the scenic Polish Carpathian Mountains, Bajo focuses on sustainable and non-toxic solutions in their toy making. Committed to promoting engaged play, Bajo is often used as pedagogical aids in kindergartens because their toys truly teach. With a focus on positive social change and environmental consciousness, Bajo Toys provide products made with high-quality materials from local suppliers who respect eco-standards of the wood production.
The Bajo Baby Walker is exceptionally sturdy and helps build confidence with those early steps. Designed with a one-bar abacus, removable tray, adjustable handles and rubber tires, it easily transitions to a wagon for experienced walkers!
- Made in Poland of FSC certified wood
- Painted with non-toxic paints
- Encourages gross motor skills, grasping and hand-eye coordination
- Meets European Standards EN 71
- Age recommendation: 12 months +
- Dimensions: Approx. 20.5″ x 13″ x 19.7″