In 1993 academic architect and set designer Wojciech Bajor started a family based company called Bajo. Located in the scenic Polish Carpathian Mountains, Bajo focuses on sustainable and non-toxic solutions in their toy making. Committed to promoting engaged play, Bajo is often used as pedagogical aids in kindergartens because their toys truly teach. With a focus on positive social change and environmental consciousness, Bajo Toys provide products made with high-quality materials from local suppliers who respect eco-standards of the wood production.
The Bajo Athlete can be played solo or with others to improve patience, manual dexterity and exact movement.
- Made in Poland of FSC certified wood
- Painted with non-toxic paint
- Includes 1 x athlete and 60 x sticks
- Encourages hand-eye coordination, patience and builds confidence
- Meets European Standards EN 71
- Age recommendation: 3 years +
- Dimensions: 11.8″ x 5.5″ x 1.6″ (30 x 14 x 4 cm)