Lead by Emmanuel Nouveau, Baghera is a world renowned producer of children’s metal cars. Located near Paris, France, their talented and enthusiastic designers focus on producing a new vintage inspired pedal or push car every year that will provide hours of fun as well as motor skill development for kids aged 1-6. All Baghera cars are made of high quality metal or heavy duty plastic, subjected to comprehensive testing via external laboratories and comply with European safety standards.
Before the advent of hard-shelled safety helmets, racecar drivers wore fitted caps to reduce wind resistance and goggles to allow for better visibility at top speeds. The Baghera Cap and Goggles Set reproduces this vintage look and makes a fitting accessory for little speed demons.
- Adjustable aviator style glasses
- Soft helmet with velcro closure
- Universal sizing
- Age recommendation: 3 – 6 years
- Encourages imaginative play, role play and vocabulary
- Perfect accessory for a Halloween costume!