The BABYZEN™ adventure started in 2009, motivated by the ambition to create intelligent products that would make life easier for parents. In 2012, after observing people struggling to check large strollers at airports with fussy babies in their arms, BABYZEN™ launched YOYO: a light and super compact folded stroller that responded to the active lifestyles of urban families. As the first stroller to be accepted as cabin luggage on planes, YOYO revolutionized mobility and the way of living with children. Today, the brand has a growing collection of strollers and accessories that make trips down the street as well as around the world – easy as pie.
Designed in France, the YOYO+ is a versatile all-in-one that takes your littles from birth through the toddler years. it folds down so small, it can be taken on board an airplane and stored in the overhead bin. It can be carried on the shoulder and steered with one hand, essential for parents on-the-go. It’s never been easier to meet up with friends, catch a cab, or fly to the other side of the world.
- One-hand folding, unfolding and driving
- XXL storage basket
- Patented and exclusive “soft drive” system: there’s no need to lock the front wheels
- 4-wheel suspension
- Car seat compatible (adapters sold separately)
- Extendable canopies with UPF 50+ sun protection
- Removable and washable fabrics
- Fully reclined newborn nest with 5-point harness
- Exclusive pop-up canopy with 3 positions
- Featherweight: 13-14 lbs depending on version
- Extremely compact when folded: 20.5″ x 17.3″ x 7.1″
- Weight capacity: 40 lbs / 18 kg
- *Always check with the airline about their cabin luggage guidelines
- 2 year manufacturer warranty
- Final sale. As per our returns policy, this item is not eligible for return.