The BABYZEN™ adventure started in 2009, motivated by the ambition to create intelligent products that would make life easier for parents. In 2012, after observing people struggling to check large strollers at airports with fussy babies in their arms, BABYZEN™ launched YOYO: a light and super compact folded stroller that responded to the active lifestyles of urban families. As the first stroller to be accepted as cabin luggage on planes, YOYO revolutionized mobility and the way of living with children. Today, the brand has a growing collection of strollers and accessories that make trips down the street as well as around the world – easy as pie.
The new upgraded YOYO+ Newborn Pack is the ultimate companion for your baby. Made with white sherpa fleece lining, the headrest and color pack are now in matching color, giving a new chic look to babies. Installed flat in a new reinforced nest pad, babies lie parents-facing while travelling safe.
- Soft and comfortable white sherpa fleece
- More comfortable nest pad (increased thickness from 15 to 20 mm)
- Adjustable strap for optimal baby movement
- Removable and washable fabrics
Folds entirely and remains compact with new pack
- Comes with a flat nest for infants, 5-point harness, 2-position pop-up canopy, foot cover and headrest
- Suitable from birth to 6 months or 20 lbs (9kgs)
- Please note: Newborn seat pack only (does not include stroller)
- Final sale. As per our returns policy, this item is not eligible for return.