Designed in France, the BABYZEN™ YOYO 2 Stroller is a versatile all-in-one that takes your littles from birth through the toddler years. It folds down so small, it can be taken on board an airplane and stored in the overhead bin. It can be carried on the shoulder and steered with one hand, essential for parents on-the-go. It’s never been easier to meet up with friends, catch a cab, or fly to the other side of the world. With 60% more storage space than previous models, BABYZEN has also improved the stroller’s reinforced frame making it able to hold more weight, growing with your baby well into toddlerhood.
- One-hand folding, unfolding and driving
- XXL storage basket (60% larger than previous model)
- Patented and exclusive “soft drive” system: there’s no need to lock the front wheels
- Independent 4-wheel suspension
- First-of-a-kind technology (made with a Hytrel®elastomer), providing YOYO2 with extra resilience and shock absorption
- Car seat compatible (adapters sold separately)
- Extendable canopies with UPF 50+ sun protection
- Removable and washable fabrics
- Premium faux leather handlebar with tether strap for more security.
- Tool-free reversible backrest, using an ergonomic button
- Fits in the smallest spaces and in the overhead compartment of most planes.
- Always check with the airline about their cabin luggage guidelines
- Includes storage pouch
- Featherweight: 13.6-14.5 lbs depending on version
- Extremely compact when folded: 20.5″ x 17.3″ x 7.1″
- Weight capacity: 48.5 lbs
- Newborn nest and rain cover sold separately
- 2-year manufacturer’s warranty
The BABYZEN™ adventure started in 2009, motivated by the ambition to create intelligent products that would make life easier for parents. In 2012, after observing people struggling to check large strollers at airports with fussy babies in their arms, BABYZEN™ launched YOYO: a light and super compact folded stroller that responded to the active lifestyles of urban families. As the first stroller to be accepted as cabin luggage on planes, YOYO revolutionized mobility and the way of living with children. Today, the brand has a growing collection of strollers and accessories that make trips down the street as well as around the world – easy as pie.