Drawing on a passion for knitwear inherited from her grandfather, Marie-Sophie Provot-Ragueneau launched her first collection for children in 1978 under the brand Baby Taylor. Today, she fuses traditional craftsmanship with modern style, and strives to create heirloom quality apparel using high quality fabrics, innovative techniques and true Parisian fashion.
For parents who are appreciative of impeccable craftsmanship, the baby&taylor cardigan is made with exclusive, refined and sophisticated cashmere and finished with delicate embroidery. Known for its luxurious softness and natural temperature regulating properties, this cashmere cardigan will be your little one’s go-to for chilly autumn evenings and cold winter days. For added cuteness, it can be hand-embroidered with their name or favorite phrase!
- Classic round neck design
- Mother of pearl buttons
- Ribbed hem, seams & cuffs
- 2-string embroidery stitching on back
- Made in Mongolia
- Ships from France 5 business days after order is placed
Embroidery limit by size:
6m to 24m = 1 or 2 words (maximum 8 letters per word)
2y to 8y = 1 or 2 words (maximum 9 letters per word)
- Final sale. Due to being a customized product, as per our returns policy, this item is not eligible for return.