The BabyNoise Rattan Double Maraca has been designed especially for little hands and encourages imaginative play, relaxation, and advanced hand-eye coordination. Handmade from natural willow and filled with bells, it has a beautiful natural noise that you won’t mind listening to for hours.
- Handmade from natural willow
- Filled with bells and makes a delightful sound when shaken or struck
- Encourages creativity and hand-eye coordination
- Age recommendation: 3 years +
- Dimensions: Approx. 6″ x 2″
- Please note: Maracas should be used under parental supervision. These are not a teether and are not to be bitten or used for teething.
Created in early 2017 by stay at home mom, Eve, BabyNoise makes wooden percussion toys for babies and children. Made of natural wood and hand painted with non-toxic paint by Eve herself, BabyNoise products facilitate creative play for your little one while doing double time as décor. Truly a family run operation, each piece encourages hand-eye coordination, creativity and allows children to learn how to express themselves through music.