The BabyNoise Rain Maker is partially filled with small pebbles and has helically arranged pins on the inside, allowing the pebbles to gently drop when the stick is upended, mimicking the peaceful sound of falling rain. This hollow wooden tubular instrument is hand-painted with non-toxic paints and will encourage your child to connect with both music and nature.
- Made of Beech and Birch wood
- Hand painted with non-toxic paints
- Encourages creativity and hand-eye coordination
- Age recommendation: 3 years +
- Dimensions: 13.78″ long
- Please note: The Rain Maker should be used under parental supervision. This is not a teether and is not to be bitten or used for teething.
Created in early 2017 by stay at home mom, Eve, BabyNoise makes wooden percussion toys for babies and children. Made of natural wood and hand painted with non-toxic paint by Eve herself, BabyNoise products facilitate creative play for your little one while doing double time as décor. Truly a family run operation, each piece encourages hand-eye coordination, creativity and allows children to learn how to express themselves through music.