Perfectly paired with the brand’s plush Tuba Extra Wide Glider, yet beautiful and functional on its own, the Babyletto Tuba Gliding Ottoman swivels a smooth 360-degrees and glides back and forth on a sleek, stainless steel base. Eco-friendly and durable, this Tuba is upholstered by hand in the brand’s signature eco-performance fabric that is stain resistant, water repellent, and made with 30% recycled materials.
- At least 10 recycled plastic bottles were used in the making of this eco-performance fabric utilizing LiveSmart performance fabric + REPREVE® recycled yarn.
- Constructed and upholstered by hand, the eco-performance fabric is water repellent, stain-resistant, and durable.
- Screened for over 10,000 chemicals and VOCs known to pollute indoor air, the Tuba meets the rigorous chemical emissions standards of UL, a global independent safety science company.
- Smooth back and forth gliding
- Effortless 360 degree swiveling motion
- Foam used in this product meets all CA TB117-2013 flammability requirements and is CertiPUR-US® certified, certifying the foam is made without PBDE or Tris flame retardants, heavy metals, formaldehyde, CFCs, and phthalates regulated by the CPSC.
- Wood used in the frame of this product comes from well-managed, FSC®-certified forests.
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Assembled Dimensions: 26.5″ x 26.5″ x 17.5″
- Assembled Weight: 41 lbs
- Top of ottoman to floor height: 18″
- Inside width: 23″
- Outside width: 24″
Established in 2010, Babyletto was created to open your heart and spark your creativity. Made with the safest, most renewable materials available including sustainable New Zealand Pine, lead and phthalate-free finishes, TSCA compliant MDF, and recycled cardboard packaging, Babyletto products are also created with a focus on smart convertible design and playful modern styling.