The Scoot 3-in-1 Convertible Crib is the perfect centerpiece to your mid-century modern nursery. Its retro-inspired features add a charming vibe for babe’s new space. Modern and functional, an included toddler bed conversion kit allows you to seamlessly convert from crib to toddler bed to daybed as your babe grows. Breathe easy knowing the Scoot is made with solid New Zealand pine wood and is GREENGUARD GOLD certified making it a smart, safe, and stylish choice.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified: Screened for over 10,000 chemicals and VOCs known to pollute indoor air, the Hudson meets the rigorous chemical emissions standards of UL, a global independent safety science company.
- Easily transitions from crib to toddler bed and daybed, with an included toddler bed conversion kit.
- 4 adjustable mattress positions included so you can lower the mattress height as baby learns to sit and stand.
- Low profile design allows you to easily put your newborn down for a nap.
- Hidden hardware construction eliminates visible screws on the furniture exterior for a polished, clean look.
- Made with solid New Zealand pine wood, one of the most sustainable and renewable woods available.
- Finished in a non-toxic multi-step painting and staining process that is lead and phthalate safe.
- Exceeds ASTM International and U.S. CPSC safety standards
- Universal Mattress Fit: While the Scoot is a standard size crib, the Pure by Babyletto line of hypoallergenic and eco-conscious crib mattresses is recommended. (Mattress should be at least 52″ x 27.25″)
- Does not include mattress
- Age recommendation: Birth – 4 years
- Slat strength: 135 lbs
- Assembled weight: 59.67 lbs
- Assembled dimensions: 54″ x 30.3″ x 35″
- Packaged weight: 70.72 lbs
- Packaged dimensions: 59″ x 32.5″ x 5.5″
With contemporary designs and a focus on style, Babyletto delights in offering nursery pieces that are both fun and functional. Established in 2010, Babyletto was created to open your heart and spark your creativity. Made with the safest, most renewable materials available including sustainable New Zealand Pine, lead and phthalate free finishes, CARB II compliant MDF, and recycled cardboard packaging, Babyletto products are also created with a focus on smart convertible design and playful modern styling.