Designed with a mid-century modern flair, the Babyletto Peggy 3-in-1 Convertible Crib includes a convenient Toddler Bed Conversion Kit allowing it to truly grow as your little one does! This stunning statement piece has elegantly tapered legs, classic rounded spindles, and is made from sturdy and sustainably sourced New Zealand pine.
- Made from sustainably sourced New Zealand Pine Wood
- The end panels are acacia veneered TSCA compliant engineered wood
- Screened for over 10,000 chemicals and VOCs known to pollute indoor air, the Peggy meets the rigorous chemical emissions standards of UL, a global independent safety science company.
- Hidden hardware construction for a clean, modern look
- Features two separate drawers with hidden drawer pulls, softly curved edges, and a raised platform base
- Transitions from crib to toddler bed, with an included toddler bed conversion kit.
- The low profile design and 3 adjustable mattress positions allow the Peggy to grow with your tot
- Finished in a non-toxic multi-step painting and staining process that is lead and phthalate safe
- Meets ASTM International and U.S. CPSC safety standards
- Fits a standard full-size crib mattress at least 51.625 x 27.25″ and no more than 6″ thick
- Age recommendation: Up until child begins to climb or reaches 35 inches (approx 4 years of age)
- Assembled Dimensions: 54.25″ x 31.75″ x 36.50″
- Assembled Weight: 80 lbs
- Maximum Weight for Toddler bed: 50 lbs
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
With contemporary designs and a focus on style, Babyletto delights in offering nursery pieces that are both fun and functional. Established in 2010, Babyletto was created to open your heart and spark your creativity. Made with the safest, most renewable materials available including sustainable New Zealand Pine, lead and phthalate free finishes, CARB II compliant MDF, and recycled cardboard packaging, Babyletto products are also created with a focus on smart convertible design and playful modern styling.