With elegantly flared legs and a contrasting satin finish, the Babyletto Palma 4-in-1 Convertible Crib is the perfect centerpiece for any modern nursery. Made from sturdy and sustainably sourced New Zealand Pine and Greenguard Gold Certified, the Palma provides an earth-friendly, safe, and non-toxic environment for your child to rest their head.
- Made from sustainably sourced New Zealand Pine Wood
- The feature headboard is acacia veneered TSCA compliant engineered wood
- Screened for over 10,000 chemicals and VOCs known to pollute indoor air, the Palma meets the rigorous chemical emissions standards of UL, a global independent safety science company.
- Transitions from crib to toddler bed and daybed, with an included toddler bed conversion kit
- The Palma can be kept for years to come with an additional full-size bed conversion kit, sold separately (#M7689).
- The low profile design and 4 adjustable mattress positions allow the Palma to grow with your tot
- Finished in a non-toxic multi-step painting and staining process that is lead and phthalate safe
- Meets ASTM International and U.S. CPSC safety standards
- Fits a standard full-size crib mattress at least 51.625 x 27.25″ and no more than 6″ thick
- Age recommendation: Up until child begins to climb or reaches 35 inches (approx 4 years of age)
- Assembled Dimensions: 56.00″ x 30.00″ x 46.00″
- Assembled Weight: 82 lbs
- Maximum Weight:
- Toddler bed: 50 lbs
- Full Size bed: 500 lbs
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
With contemporary designs and a focus on style, Babyletto delights in offering nursery pieces that are both fun and functional. Established in 2010, Babyletto was created to open your heart and spark your creativity. Made with the safest, most renewable materials available including sustainable New Zealand Pine, lead and phthalate free finishes, CARB II compliant MDF, and recycled cardboard packaging, Babyletto products are also created with a focus on smart convertible design and playful modern styling.