Perfect for urban living or secondary spaces, the Babyletto Origami Mini Crib offers a petite footprint but plenty of room for your little one, outlasting a bassinet with an infant-safe sleep space. Durable, lightweight, and modern, the Origami’s clean lines and geometric patterns will blend flawlessly with the room of your choosing.
- Made from sustainably sourced New Zealand pine wood
- Mattress support is made from TSCA-compliant engineered wood
- Screened for over 10,000 chemicals and VOCs known to pollute indoor air, the Origami meets the rigorous chemical emissions standards of UL, a global independent safety science company.
- Foldable frame with removable locking caster wheels
- Two adjustable mattress positions allowing you to lower the mattress height as baby learns to sit and stand
- Includes 1″ mattress pad
- Meets ASTM international and U.S. CPSC safety standards
- Age recommendation: 0 – 18 months
- Fits a US mini crib mattress (37 x 23.875″) up to 5″ thick (sold separately)
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Slat strength: 149 lbs
- Maximum weight: Stop using as crib when child begins to climb or reaches 35″
- Assembled Dimensions: 39.25″ x 25.75″ x 36″
- Assembled Weight: 50 lbs
With contemporary designs and a focus on style, Babyletto delights in offering nursery pieces that are both fun and functional. Established in 2010, Babyletto was created to open your heart and spark your creativity. Made with the safest, most renewable materials available including sustainable New Zealand Pine, lead and phthalate free finishes, CARB II compliant MDF, and recycled cardboard packaging, Babyletto products are also created with a focus on smart convertible design and playful modern styling.