The popular Lolly 3-in-1 Convertible Crib highlights the natural beauty of our solid New Zealand pine wood with contrast styling and playful accents such as gently curved corners and tapered natural feet. Modern and functional, an included toddler bed conversion kit allows you to seamlessly convert from crib to toddler bed to daybed as your babe grows. GREENGUARD Gold certified to ensure healthy indoor air quality, the Lolly is the go-to choice for parents who appreciate style and safety.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified: Screened for over 10,000 chemicals and VOCs known to pollute indoor air, the Lolly meets the rigorous chemical emissions standards of UL, a global independent safety science company.
- Easily transitions from crib to toddler bed and daybed, with an included toddler bed conversion kit.
- Low profile design allows you to easily put your newborn down for a nap
- 4 adjustable mattress positions included so you can lower the mattress height as baby learns to sit and stand.
- Hidden hardware construction eliminates visible screws on the furniture exterior for a polished, clean look.
- Made with solid New Zealand pine wood, one of the most sustainable and renewable woods available.
- Finished in a non-toxic multi-step painting and staining process that is lead and phthalate safe.
- Exceeds ASTM International and U.S. CPSC safety standards
- Universal Mattress Fit: While the Lolly is a standard size crib, the Pure by Babyletto line of hypoallergenic and eco-conscious crib mattresses is recommended. (Mattress should be at least 52″ x 27.25″)
- Age recommendation: Birth – 4 years
- Slat strength: 135 lbs
- Assembled weight: 50 lbs
- Dimensions: 53.625″ x 30.25″ x 35.25″
With contemporary designs and a focus on style, Babyletto delights in offering nursery pieces that are both fun and functional. Established in 2010, Babyletto was created to open your heart and spark your creativity. Made with the safest, most renewable materials available including sustainable New Zealand Pine, lead and phthalate free finishes, CARB II compliant MDF, and recycled cardboard packaging, Babyletto products are also created with a focus on smart convertible design and playful modern styling.