Kiwi Gliding Ottoman in Eco-Performance Fabric | Water Repellent & Stain Resistant
Oh no! We are out of stock. Enter your email address below and we will let you know once this item becomes available.
Notify me via email
Thank you! We will be in touch as soon as this item becomes available.
Error while sending email, please try again.
Stylishly sustainable, the Babyletto Kiwi Gliding Ottoman is upholstered by hand in the brand’s eco-performance fabric which is water repellent and stain-resistant. Perfectly paired with the Babyletto Kiwi Glider Recliner, this ottoman effortlessly glides back and forth on its sleek, stainless steel base.
- At least 10 recycled plastic bottles were used in the making of this soft eco-performance fabric utilizing LiveSmart technology + REPREVE® recycled yarn.
- Constructed and upholstered by hand, the eco-performance fabric is water repellent, stain-resistant, and durable.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified: Screened for over 10,000 chemicals and VOCs known to pollute indoor air, the Kiwi meets the rigorous chemical emissions standards of UL, a global independent safety science company.
- The black stainless steel base allows you to gently glide back and forth matching the motion of your Babyletto Glider.
- Foam used in this product meets all CA TB117-2013 flammability requirements and is CertiPUR-US® certified, certifying the foam is made without PBDE or Tris flame retardants, heavy metals, formaldehyde, CFCs, and phthalates regulated by the CPSC.
- Wood used in the frame of this product comes from well-managed, FSC®-certified forests.
- Contributes to cleaner indoor air, creating a healthier environment for your baby to sleep, play, and grow
- No assembly required
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Dimensions: 21.5″ x 20″ x 17.5″
- Weight: 27.75 lbs
With a focus on sustainability and style, Babyletto delights in offering nursery pieces that are both fun and functional. Established in 2010, Babyletto was created to provide modern families with consciously crafted, long-lasting furniture that is made with the safest, most renewable materials available. The brand proudly sources FSC-certified wood, uses recycled cardboard packaging, and is leading the way with an innovative eco-performance fabric that is stain-resistant, water-repellent, and made from recycled materials. Made with the health and safety of your family in mind, every crib, dresser, chair, and mattress is GREENGUARD Gold Certified to ensure the indoor air your baby and family breathe is cleaner.Read MoreRead Less
Shipping and DeliveryOversize/ Freight Shipping Surcharge: $50 (Standard Delivery to Front Door. White Glove not available).
Returns PolicyFinal sale. As per our returns policy, this item is not eligible for return.FREE Returns. See our returns policy for more information.
Need Help? Click here to contact us.