Stylishly sustainable, the Babyletto Kiwi Gliding Ottoman is upholstered by hand in the brand’s eco-performance fabric which is water repellent and stain-resistant. Perfectly paired with the Babyletto Kiwi Glider Recliner, this ottoman effortlessly glides back and forth on its sleek, stainless steel base.
- At least 10 recycled plastic bottles were used in the making of this soft eco-performance fabric utilizing LiveSmart technology + REPREVE® recycled yarn.
- Constructed and upholstered by hand, the eco-performance fabric is water repellent, stain-resistant, and durable.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified: Screened for over 10,000 chemicals and VOCs known to pollute indoor air, the Kiwi meets the rigorous chemical emissions standards of UL, a global independent safety science company.
- The black stainless steel base allows you to gently glide back and forth matching the motion of your Babyletto Glider.
- The Kiwi meets all CA TB117-2013 flammability requirements and is free of chemical flame retardants, Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers (PBDEs), PFOS, and Formaldehyde.
- Contributes to cleaner indoor air, creating a healthier environment for your baby to sleep, play, and grow
- The eco-performance fabric is water repellent, stain-resistant, and durable
- No assembly required
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Dimensions: 21.5″ x 20″ x 17.5″
- Weight: 27.75 lbs
With contemporary designs and a focus on style, Babyletto delights in offering nursery pieces that are both fun and functional. Established in 2010, Babyletto was created to open your heart and spark your creativity. Made with the safest, most renewable materials available including sustainable New Zealand Pine, lead and phthalate-free finishes, CARB II compliant MDF, and recycled cardboard packaging, Babyletto products are also created with a focus on smart convertible design and playful modern styling.