Kai Rocker in Eco-Performance Fabric | Water Repellent & Stain Resistant - Light Legs
Oh no! We are out of stock. Enter your email address below and we will let you know once this item becomes available.
Notify me via email
Thank you! We will be in touch as soon as this item becomes available.
Error while sending email, please try again.
The charming, mid-century wingback design of the Babyletto Kai Rocker will allow you to rest and recharge in effortless, sustainable style. Eco-friendly and durable, this Kai is upholstered by hand in the brand’s signature eco-performance fabric that is stain resistant, water repellent, and made with 30% recycled materials.
- At least 40 recycled plastic bottles were used in the making of this eco-performance fabric utilizing LiveSmart performance fabric + 30% REPREVE® recycled yarn.
- Curved ash stained rubberwood legs
- Constructed and upholstered by hand, the eco-performance fabric is water repellent, stain-resistant, and durable.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified: Screened for over 10,000 chemicals and VOCs known to pollute indoor air, the Kai undergoes rigorous scientific testing to meet some of the world’s most stringent chemical emissions requirements
- Smooth and gentle back and forth glide
- Included lumbar cushion provides additional support
- Contributes to cleaner indoor air, creating a healthier environment for your baby
- Foam used in this product meets all CA TB117-2013 flammability requirements and is CertiPUR-US® certified, certifying the foam is made without PBDE or Tris flame retardants, heavy metals, formaldehyde, CFCs, and phthalates regulated by the CPSC.
- Wood used in the frame of this product comes from well-managed, FSC®-certified forests.
- Easy assembly: a few simple steps and no tools are required.
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Dimensions: 39.5″ x 28″ x 37″
- Cushion width: 21.5″
- Weight: 56.76 lbs
With a focus on sustainability and style, Babyletto delights in offering nursery pieces that are both fun and functional. Established in 2010, Babyletto was created to provide modern families with consciously crafted, long-lasting furniture that is made with the safest, most renewable materials available. The brand proudly sources FSC-certified wood, uses recycled cardboard packaging, and is leading the way with an innovative eco-performance fabric that is stain-resistant, water-repellent, and made from recycled materials. Made with the health and safety of your family in mind, every crib, dresser, chair, and mattress is GREENGUARD Gold Certified to ensure the indoor air your baby and family breathe is cleaner.Read MoreRead Less
Shipping and DeliveryOversize/ Freight Shipping Surcharge: $50 (Standard Delivery to Front Door. White Glove not available).
Returns PolicyFinal sale. As per our returns policy, this item is not eligible for return.FREE Returns. See our returns policy for more information.
Need Help? Click here to contact us.