The charming, mid-century wingback design of the Babyletto Kai Rocker will allow you to rest and recharge in effortless, sustainable style. Eco-friendly and durable, this Kai is upholstered by hand in the brand’s signature eco-performance fabric that is stain resistant, water repellent, and made with 30% recycled materials.
- At least 40 recycled plastic bottles were used in the making of this eco-performance fabric utilizing LiveSmart performance fabric + 30% REPREVE® recycled yarn.
- Curved walnut stained rubberwood legs
- Constructed and upholstered by hand, the eco-performance fabric is water repellent, stain-resistant, and durable.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified: Screened for over 10,000 chemicals and VOCs known to pollute indoor air, the Kai undergoes rigorous scientific testing to meet some of the world’s most stringent chemical emissions requirements
- Smooth and gentle back and forth glide
- Included lumbar cushion provides additional support
- Contributes to cleaner indoor air, creating a healthier environment for your baby
- The Kai meets all CA TB117-2013 flammability requirements and is free of chemical flame retardants and Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers (PBDEs).
- Easy assembly: a few simple steps and no tools are required.
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Dimensions: 39.5″ x 28″ x 37″
- Weight: 56.76 lbs
With contemporary designs and a focus on style, Babyletto delights in offering nursery pieces that are both fun and functional. Established in 2010, Babyletto was created to open your heart and spark your creativity. Made with the safest, most renewable materials available including sustainable New Zealand Pine, lead and phthalate-free finishes, CARB II compliant MDF, and recycled cardboard packaging, Babyletto products are also created with a focus on smart convertible design and playful modern styling.